For secure cloud and hybrid-cloud data protection
Automate, streamline, and simplify data protection
LiveVault provides automated and continuous backup, with protection intervals as low as every fifteen minutes. LiveVault delivers fully automated backup over the Internet or a private network connection for uninterrupted remote data protection. LiveVault’s mirrored-data centers are completely secure and protected; LiveVault encrypts all data at the source using 256-bit AES encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to establish a resilient communication tunnel to its data centers.
Recovery is simple and straightforward. Simply select which data to recover from your archives, and LiveVault automatically restores the data to the location of your choice. Data is backed up off-premise (optionally to an on-premise, hybrid-cloud device) shortly after being updated, allowing you to restore data from moments before a disaster occurs.
An easy-to-use interface
Through the LiveVault Web Management Portal, you can manage and monitor the entire data workflow, including backup, offsite storage, and recovery— anytime, anywhere. Organizations can create customized backup policies, check status, delegate responsibilities across the enterprise, and initiate restore operations whenever needed. Role-based access control allows you to define access levels for various user classes across the enterprise.
Virtual and physical server support
LiveVault protects and ensures operational and disaster recovery for both virtualized systems and physical servers. It fully integrates with VMware vSphere, delivering fast and efficient backups through vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP), with full support for Changed Block Tracking (CBT).
LiveVault also supports Hyper-V host level backup, which means it can take snapshots of the server itself, so in a situation where your server goes down, you not only can you restore the virtual machines running on it, but the server itself.
LiveVault provides transactionally stable backups of open files and frequently changing databases, with application awareness for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Servers.
LiveVault provides enforced retention of backups, off-site storage, and consistency in the execution of backups. LiveVault can restore data back to physical or virtual machines, including those in a completely different geographic location. This flexibility is a key to successfully meeting Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) during site disasters.
Rapid recovery with advanced technology
LiveVault speeds recovery by relying on delta-based backup/recovery, versioning, and snapshots to quickly recover data that has changed since the last backup, allowing organizations to better achieve their RTO and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) requirements. It offers an optional, on-site appliance that provides backup and recovery over a local network, reducing downtime further. A backup and restore data shuttle service is available for quickly transferring large amounts of data (multiple terabytes).
Continuous data protection without complexity
LiveVault delivers point-in-time recovery of server data through near-continuous backup, providing up to 96 recovery points (snapshots) daily. LiveVault does not require complex plugins or costly third-party tools to protect critical data.
Provides unprecedented security in the cloud, following best practices in BCP (Business Continuity Planning), two fully mirrored, geographically separate systems provide complete data and system redundancy.
- Easy-to-use, automatic, secure, and reliable server cloud-based data protection
- Managed service with administration, monitoring, and proactive notification
- Virtualized environment support
- VMware vSphere support, VADP integrated cloud backup
- Microsoft Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016 host level backup support
- Fast and easy recovery with DeltaRestore™
- Native, embedded storage optimization
- Hybrid-cloud onsite TurboRestore Appliance (sold separately)
- Application support for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Server
- Data shuttle service for seeding and large data restores (sold separately)
- Legal hold support
- Achieves cloud data protection and advanced long-term offsite retention
- Removes the burden of complex, daily backup
- Delivers point-in-time recovery of server data by near continuous backup
- Supports all major VM platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016 host level backup support
- Allows for fast and efficient backups in VMware vSphere environment, with full support for VADP and CBT